Hytera MD785i Mobile Radio
As a product built to the DMR standard, the Hytera MD785i series is endowed with ergonomic design, all-round digital functionality and remarkable quality.
This update to the classic “MD785” boasts impressive new features such as single frequency repeater mode and full-duplex private calls, making the MD785i series the ideal solution for in-vehicle or desktop communication requirements.
Make the most of this latest model which runs on Hytera’s latest “R9.0” firmware.
Hytera MD785i Key Features
- Single Frequency Repeater (optional, via additional licence) in UHF operation
- Full-Duplex Private Calls (optional) in UHF operation
- UHF & VHF
- High (1-25 watts) and low (1-45 watts) power modes
- DMR Tier II & analogue conventional mode
- Optional GPS (MD785G)
- Single Frequency Repeater and Full-Duplex Call (optional) in UHF operation
- Up to 1024 channels
- 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing
- Channel Scan supporting mixed mode scanning (analogue & digital channel)
- IP54 and MIL-STD-810 G to ensure outstanding performance in harsh environments
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre-programmable message and editable message)
- DMR services (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert)
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Advanced Encryption (optional)
- Pseudo trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- Multi-Site Roaming (optional)
- Supports Option Board Interface
- Channel Change Voice Notification
- 5 tone , HDC1200, 2 tone signalling selectable (in analogue mode)
- Analogue & Digital DTMF
- One touch call/text message/supplemental services
- Multi-language menu display
- Power on & off user logo programming
- Analogue & Digital Emergency
- Optional GPS (MD785G)
- Hytera MD785i Mobile Radio
- Remote speaker microphone
- Microphone hanger and screws
- Mounting Bracket
- Power cord
- User Manual
Single Frequency Repeater Mode (Optional) – When SFT is enabled, the MD785i uses one time slot to receive voice and data then transmits it on an alternative time slot. This extends the communication range in DMO mode.
Full Duplex Call (Optional) – Hytera MD785i can provide full-duplex calls with MD985 and MD785i units or telephones and mobile phones in DMR and RMO modes.
Back-to-Back Solution – The back-to-back solution achieves cross-band communication between analogue and digital modes. With a back-to-back data cable, two MD785i units can be connected to achieve inter-communication between different systems.
Secure Communication – The MD785i supports both basic and advanced encryption technology. This provides a high level of security protection for your voice and data communications.
User Friendly – The large colour display offers a clear screen even under strong sunlight. The large keyboard and seven ergonomic programmable keys facilitate efficient and productive communications in various conditions.
Reliable and Durable – MD785i complies with both MIL-STD-810G and IP54 standards, ensuring outstanding performance even in harsh environments.