Hytera PNC550 POC Radio
The Hytera PNC550 is an Android-operated rugged smartphone with integrated POC capability.
Standards and Frequencies
- LTE FDD LTE: B1/B5/B7/B8/B20/B26/B27/B28 TDD LTE: B38/ B39/B40/B41
- WCDMA B1/B3/B5/B8
- GSM 850/950/1800/1900MHz
- WLAN 2.4GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth BT 4.1
- Positioning System GPS (AGPS), Beidou/Glonass/ Galileo/Network
- NFC Support
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 156.5 x 76 x 14mm
- Weight <250g
- Operating System Android 8.1
- Processor Qualcomm 1.8GHz
- Memory 3GB RAM + 32GN ROM Expandable to 64 64GB with Micro SD card
- Card Slot Three card slots – 2 x Nano-Sim, 1 x Micro SD
- Display 5.0Inch Gorilla Glass, 1080 x 720, Capacitive touch, Multi-Touch, Support glove mode, Support rain pattern mode
- Camera 13MP AF, 8MP FF
- Port USB 2.0 (Type C) charger interface, 3.5mm common audio interface
- Battery 4000mAh
- Side Key 1 x PTT, 2 x volume key (+ -), 1 x alarm key, 1 x power key
- Indicator Light 1 (red/yellow/green)
- Sensor Gravity Sensor, compass, proximity sensor light sensor
- Audio Power output Max; 2W
- Mic 2 (dual mic noise suppression)
- Dust and Water proof IP68
- Military Standard MIL-STD-810G
- Drop Resistance 1.2m
Support Audio and Video
- Audio Format MP3: aacplus, eAAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, G-711, Windows media audio, (WMA) 9/10 Pro
- Video and Image Format H.263, PO, H.264, BP/MP/ HP, MPEG-4, SP/ASP, DivX, 4x/5x/6x, VP8, VP9, H.265, MP, JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG,WEbP
- Removable 4000mAh Li-ion battery
- Charging cable and adaptor
5-inch HD multi-touch display – With Gorilla Glass construction and 1080 x 720 resolution, the PNC550 can be used outdoors, in direct sunlight and in wet conditions, including whilst wearing gloves.
Rugged design – The PNC550 was designed to be used in every environment – it’s drop-tested to 1.2m and passes IP68 and MIL-STD-810G certification standards.
High-capacity battery – Its 4000mAh lithium-ion battery is built to provide lasting communications. It supports 2A fast-charge and is removable, unlike most smartphones on the market.
Professional design – The PNC550’s matte texture, lightweight build (<250g) and slimline design (14mm) make it a professional tool for easy operation.
Integrated PTT button – Maximise the use of the device on your chosen push-to-talk over cellular platform by using the integrated PTT button on the side of the unit.
Android 8.1 – Running on one of the most up-to-date Android operating systems, the PNC550 is designed to handle everything which is thrown at it with ease and speed.
Dual-SIM – Integrate your personal and work SIM cards into one device to save you carrying more devices than you need.
Open API – The PNC550 supports third-party development of customised applications, giving users everywhere the flexibility they need.