Hytera PDC550 PoC Radio
Hytera PDC550 is a smart multi-mode PoC radio which gives users total communication coverage by utilising both broadband and narrow-band technologies.
A smart device, the PDC550 is ideal for users looking to converge multiple technologies into one rugged, reliable unit.
Its intuitive Android-based user interface resonates instantly with consumer smartphone users, making the PDC550 the perfect device for enterprises looking to equip their workers with all their necessary tools at the touch of a button without the need for extensive training.
Hytera PDC550 Key features:
- DMR conventional and LTE PTT communication
- Mission critical interactive design
- Loud and clear voice quality
- Rugged, reliable design
- Converge multiple technologies into one smart device
Broadband and narrow-band convergence
PDC550 enables the collaboration of multiple communication modes including broadband and narrow-band networks as well as public and private networks in multiple scenarios. Users can not only hear but also see everything clearly on their display. So they can calmly respond, control the situation, and make decisions in the shortest time.
Rugged and Compact design
With its exquisite structural design, IP68, military standard (MIL-STS-81O G), 1.2m drop-proof design, PDC550 can handle harsh environment.
Open platform, endless opportunities
PDC550 provides high compatibility and security performance. Multiple applications can run on it. Open API allows third party developing customized applications such as OR code recognition, facial recognition and license plate recognition.
Clear audio quality
The dual microphone with noise cancellation and powerful speech recognition can effectively filter out background noise even from noisy environments. Thanks to the built-in 1W speaker (up to 2.5W), the PDC550 offers loud and clear audio quality for versatile use.
The 5-inch HD touchscreen with Gorilla Glass is clearly visible even in strong light. The 375g lightweight device can also be used with gloves and thanks to IP68 it is comfortable in the rain. The handy design and the non-slip side surface ensure a user-friendly and smooth operation.
Multiple Security Mechanisms
Security is of absolute importance for professional users. PDC550 has key security mechanisms:
Communication Security: The TF card-slot design is used for communication and hardware encryption;
Application security: The radio uses professional MDM software that can remotely control all terminal applications. All applications must complete signature authentication before upload to MDM, eliminating malicious codes.
Hytera PDC550 Technical Specifications:
- DMR Network
- Public Network
- Europe &Asia-Pacific&Africa &South Korea GSM: 850/900/l BOO/l 900MHz TD-SCDMA: B34/B39 CDMA: BCO WCDMA: B1/B3/B5/B8 TDD-LTE: BJB/BJ9/B40/B41 FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B26/B27/B28 America GSM:850/900/1800/1900M Hz WCDMA:B2/84/B5 TDD-LTE:B38 FDD-IJE:B2/B3/B4/B5/B7 /Bl 2/Bl 3/817 !B’)f,M},8
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM, expandable memory (maximum 128GB)
- 115mm x 75mm x 21.5mm
- 375 g (including battery, antenna, and back clip)
- 5.0-inch HD touch screen, 1280×720 resolution
- Rear 13 mega-pixel camera+ front 5 mega-pixel camera
- Card Slots
- 3, 2*Nano SIM card slot, l*Micro SD card slot
- 2.4 GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
- Gravity sensor, compass, distance sensor, optical sensor
- GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou (shared for broadband and narrow-band networks)
- BT 4.1 (shared for broadband and narrow-band networks)
- Available(Payment is not supported)
- External Interfaces
- Hytera dedicated 13-pin interface, Charging interface for charger, Antenna interface (SMA interface, shared with Td5)
- 5: l*PTT, 2*programmable key, l*alarm key, l*power key
- Standard 2400 mAh/optional 3500 mAh, 7.4 V
- Charging Mode
- Charging with charger, 2 A charging
- Volume Knob
- Available (shared with the channel knob)
- TX Power
- UHF: High power 4W/Low power 1W