The DP4000e Series is designed for the skilled professional who refuses to compromise. With high performance integrated voice and data, and advanced features for efficient operation, these next-generation radios deliver complete connectivity to your organisation.
Bluetooth audio lets you communicate without wires, the new integrated Wi-Fi enables remote software updates and indoor and outdoor location-tracking capabilities give total visibility of your resources.There is support for trunking options and legacy analogue radio capabilities to give the customer the flexibility and adaptability required.
The series features a prominent emergency button with Transmit Interrupt to clear the channel. An integrated accelerometer can sense if there is a man down and initiate a call for assistance. The radio is tested to military standards and is waterproof to IP68.
TIA4950 certified models are available for use in hazardous locations where flammable or explosive materials are present.
The DP4801e models offers a large full-colour, 5-line day and night display screen with easy-to-use menu navigation keys and a full alphanumeric keypad for text messaging.
The new technology offers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8% on previous models.
The DP4801e comes integrated with the man down, Wi-Fi and location tracking option board and these features can be activated by license keys.
- VHF (136-174MHz); 300R1 (300-360MHz); 300R2 (350-400MHz); UHF (403-527MHz)
- Hardware options for Standard, MPT or ConnectPlus
- 1000 channels
- Large Full-colour, 5-line display – operating in Day or Night mode for easy viewing
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Easy-to-use menu navigation keys enable intuitive user interface
- Full Alphanumeric Keypad enables flexible radio operation and text messaging
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 5 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Roman, Arabic, Cyrillic and Hebrew keypad options
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Basic/Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- 5 Tone Signalling
- Option Board Capability
- Integrated GNSS (GPS and GLONASS)
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Integrated Wi-Fi (OTA Software Updates and ADK) via Software Purchase
- Integrated man-down via Software Purchase
- Indoor Location Tracking via Software Purchase
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise
- TIA4950 HazLoc certification options (with TIA battery option)
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
- Connect Plus via Hardware and Software Purchase
- Support for vibrating belt clip
The basic package includes
- Battery Options
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger Options
- Antenna Options
- Dust Cover
- Belt Clip 2.5″ PMLN7008A unless vibrating battery & belt clip set is chosen
- In-box Documentation
NOTE 1: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package. Service From the Start packages are also available.