The series features a prominent emergency button with Transmit Interrupt to clear the channel. An integrated accelerometer can sense if there is a man down and initiate a call for assistance. The radio is tested to military standards and is waterproof to IP68. TIA4950 certified models are available for use in hazardous locations where flammable or explosive materials are present.
The new technology offers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8% on previous models.
The DP4401e comes integrated with the man down, Wi-Fi and location tracking option board and these features can be activated by license keys.
The MOTOTRBO DP4000e Series is a family of ETSI DMR Standards compliant digital radios that delivers operation-critical voice and data communications. Bluetooth® audio lets you talk without wires, integrated Wi-Fi® enables remote software upgrades and indoor and outdoor location- tracking capabilities give you total visibility of your resources. With support for trunking as well as legacy analogue technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows.
Text messaging and Work Order Ticketing simplify complex communications, and data capabilities support advanced applications. Featuring a powerful audio amplifier, these radios deliver loud, clear speech, with industrial noise cancellation for better intelligibility. The latest energy technology delivers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working, and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8%.
Safeguard your staff with responsive push-to-talk technology.The prominent orange emergency button on DP4000e Series radios summons help with one touch, using Transmit Interrupt to clear a channel when necessary. An integrated accelerometer senses if you’ve fallen and can automatically call for assistance (DP4401e, DP4601e, DP4801e). The radio is tested to tough military standards and is waterproof to IP68. It won’t let you down.
- UHF1 (403-470MHz) LP/HP; VHF (136-174MHz) LP/HP; UHF2 (450-527MHz)
- Hardware options for Standard, MPT or ConnectPlus
- 32 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button
- 3 programmable buttons
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- 5 Tone Signaling
- Option Board Capability
- Integrated GNSS (GPS and GLONASS)
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 LE for wireless and data
- Integrated Wi-Fi (OTA Software Updates and ADK) via Software Purchase
- Integrated man-down via Software Purchase
- Indoor Location Tracking via Software Purchase
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- TIA4950 HazLoc certification options (with TIA battery option)
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
- Connect Plus via Hardware and Software Purchase
- Memory (128MB RAM & 256MB Flash memory)
- Support for vibrating belt clip
The basic package includes
- Battery Options
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger Options
- Antenna Options
- Dust Cover
- Belt Clip 2.5″ PMLN7008A unless vibrating battery & belt clip set is chosen
- In-box Documentation
NOTE 1: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package. Service From the Start packages are also available.