Motorola Compatible Throat Microphone with Lightweight PTT
This throat vibration microphone is designed with a vibration sensors attached to your neck near the vocal cord. The sensors will only pick up the skin vibration signals from your vocal cord when talking rather than any air vibration signals from mouth and the environment.
- This product eliminates the background noises and echoes
- Comes with transparent acoustic elastic tube earbud
- Lightweight PTT with Lapel mounting clip
- M 1 Plug: 2.5mm and 3.5mm (diameter)
- Length from Plug to PTT Button: Approx. 33 inch / 84 cm
- Length from Plug to Throat-Vibration Mic: Approx. 35 inch / 90 cm
CP040, CP100, CP140, CP150, CP160, CP180, CP200, CT150, CT250, CT450, CT450-LS, EP450, GP2000, GP2100, GP280, GP300, GP308, GP350, GP600, GP63, GP68, GP88, GTX Portable, GTX LTR Portable, GTX Privacy Plus Portable, LTS2000, PR400, PRO2150, PRO3150, PTX600, P040, P080, P110, P1225, P1225-LS, P200, SP10, SP21, SP50, SP50 Plus, XTN446, XTN500, XTN600, XV1100, XV1400 XV2100, XU1100, XU2100, XU2600, VL130, VL50, etc.