Motorola Compatible Throat Microphone Dual Sensor with Lightweight PTT
This throat vibration microphone is designed with vibration sensors attached to your neck near the vocal cord. The sensors will only pick up the skin vibration signals from your vocal cord when talking rather than any air vibration signals from the mouth and the environment.
- This product eliminates the background noises and echoes
- Comes with transparent surgical grade acoustic tube ear bud
- Lightweight PTT with Lapel mounting clip
- Length from Plug to PTT 331inch/84cm approx
- Length from Plug to throat-vibration Mic: 35 inch/90cm approx
Connector Type: M4
For Motorola Models:
GP1280, GP318, GP238, GP320, GP328, GP338, GP340, GP360, GP380, GP620, GP640, GP660, GP680, HT750, HT1250, HT1250-LS, HT1250-LS Plus, HT1550, HT1550-XLS, MTX850, MTX850-LS, MTX8250, MTX8250-LS, MTX950, MTX9250, PR860, PRO5150, PRO5350, PRO5450, PRO5550, PRO5750, PRO7150, PRO7350, PRO7450, PRO7550, PRO7750, PRO9150, etc.