Two-way radio environment of retailers, companies and factories is often mixture of digital and analog FM, or only analog FM and contemplating which digital radio to adopt in the future.
The NX-3000 Series offers future-proof flexibility with support for both NXDN and DMR digital air interfaces as well as FM analog – all in a single radio.
A desired digital protocol can be selected at will, giving you the freedom to migrate to digital or expand your digital environment further at your own pace. Also, it offers the unique capability to add or delete functions at will.
- VHF 136-174MHz
- Multi-protocol digital radio: Designed to operate under an NXDN or DMR digital, and FM analogue protocols
- NXDN Conventional and Type-C & Gen2 Trunking
- DMR Tier II & Site Roaming
- Mixed Digital & FM Analogue Operation allows gradual migration at your own pace
- 4-Line Basic Frame (2-line Main/Sub-LCD, icon, & key guide) / 14 Characters 4-Line Text Message Frame (2 Lines of Text, icon & key guide) Note: The number of lines may vary depending on the display language (character set)
- 7-Colour LED indicator
- External and Internal Speaker Switching
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free operation – Applicable Bluetooth profiles: HSP (Headset Profile provided) and SPP (Serial Port Profile available as an option; availability GE model only)
- Renowned KENWOOD Audio Quality with Active Noise Reduction (ANR) that utilises built-in DSP
- Software DES and AES Encryption for NXDN Conventional/Trunking and DMR Conventional protocols
- IP54 and MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
- Radio Body
- DC Cable
- Fitting Kit
- Mounting Bracket