- Up to 16 channels
- 100% continuous duty cycle from 5W to 50W
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital mode
- Auto detection between analogue mode and digital modes
- IP site connect (digital mode only)(optional)
- Four programmable keys to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Advanced heat sink design with thermal-controlled cooling fan ensures reliability during extended use
- Supports built-in duplexer
- Supports both analogue and digital modes
- Repeater Diagnostic and control (RDAC)
- External power supply
- Power on user logo programming
- Multi-language menu display
- Multiple CTCSS/CDCSS in analogue and mixed channel
- RD985 repeater
- Power Supply (PS22002)
- Power Supply Cord
- User Manual
The heart of professional radio systems – All the repeaters from Hytera can be connected in digital mode via IP connection to a comprehensive radio network. In analogue mode, the repeaters can be connected together back-to-back. Both in conventional analogue and DMR modes (DMR Tier II), the RD985 and RD985S repeaters can be used with the RD625 and RD965 repeaters in a radio system.
Upgradeable for greater challenges (RD985S) – The RD985S repeater supports not only conventional analogue and digital modes, but also other modes that can be unlocked with a chargeable licence. It can be upgraded
into a base station for DMR simulcast, DMR trunked radio (Tier III) or Hytera XPT radio systems. This means that the RD985S is a secure investment for growing radio projects.
Improved utilization of the frequency spectrum – Thanks to the TDMA technology, twice as many users can use the same channel. Due to restricted frequency resources, this represents an important relief and reduces expense for system terminals and licences.
Dual mode and automatic change – Both repeaters can switch independently between the digital and analogue modes, depending on the type of the receiver signal.
Secure communication – To protect your radio communications, the RD985 and RD985S repeaters over advanced digital encryption functions, according to the DMRA specification. Depending on the variant, both repeaters support encryption with 40, 128 or 256 bit.