Wireless Speaker Microphone Hytera SM27W1
Wireless speaker microphone SM27W1 by Hytera gives you increased flexibility in the use of mobile DMR and TETRA mobile radios from Hytera. Without a bothersome cable, you can communicate as usual via your radio.
Remote control for your mobile radio
Using the wireless speaker microphone, you can even remotely control your MD655, MD785/MD785G or MT680 Plus and, for example, select channels or regulate the volume. In so doing, you move up to 10 meters away from your radio.
Charging via USB cable
The supplied bracket is also used for charging the wireless microphone. Alternatively, the supplied charging cable can be connected directly to the SM27W1.
For the use with DMR mobile radios, the adapter ADA-01 requires that your radio is connected to the audio accessories connection of your radio. The TETRA mobile radio MT680 Plus requires no additional adapter.
- Microphone sensitivity -42dB ±2dB @1KHz
- Microphone direction – Omni-directional
- PTT cycles ≥100000
- Speaker sensitivity 97dB ±3dB @300Hz to 3KHz average
- Impedance 4Ω ±15% @1.5KHz
- Rated power 2W, maximum power 3W
- Operating temperature -20°C to +60°C
- Operating range 10 – 30m
- Charging time ≤ 3h
- Battery Capacity – 1100mAh
- Battery Service Life (5-5-90)- Approx 16Hrs
- Protection rating – IP54
What’s in the box?
- Wireless Hytera SM27W1
- Vehicle charging cable Micro USB
- Microphone charging cradle with screws