Hytera PD405 Used + MCA08 Six-Way Charger
Hytera PD405 Used
- MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards
- IP55 Compliance
- Dual Mode (analogue & digital)
- TDMA Direct Mode in DMO
- 48 channel capacity in 3 zones
- Supports mixed (analogue & digital) channel
- One Touch Call/Text message
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre-programmable message)
Hytera PD405 Used
- Standard Antenna
- Li-ion Battery (1500mAh)
- Belt Clip
Impressive voice quality – With embedded digital technology, the PD405 produces outstanding voice quality, even in noisy environments, and at the outer perimeters of radio coverage.
Improved utilisation of the frequency spectrum – Thanks to the TDMA method, DMR radios make it possible to configure the available bandwidth with double the channel capacity of conventional analogue radio. This has a clear mitigating effect on increasing spectrum scarcity.
Mixed analogue and digital channel – This function ensures that the PD405 can detect both analogue and digital signals and change automatically to the relevant operating mode.
Robust build quality – The PD405 is dust and water-resistant (IP55) and meets US military standard MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G.
MCA08 Six-Way Charger
Input voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz 1.5A
Charge current: 1000mA (per pocket)
Size: 474.5 x 107.3 x 65.9 (mm)
- 1500mAh battery about 3.0 hours (BL1502)
- 1800mAh battery about 3.2 house (BL1806)
- 2000mAh battery about 3.5 hours (BL2006)
- 2500mAh battery about 4.0 hours (BL2503 & BL2505)
- Capable of charging six batteries or six radios with batteries attached simultaneously;
- Auto selection of charging program based on battery type;
- Intelligently monitoring the charging process;
- Equipped with multiple charging protection mechanisms;
- Available for wall and desktop installation;
- Switching power and power cord (variable in different countries or areas. ) included in the kit.