- MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards
- IP55 Compliance
- Dual Mode (analogue & digital)
- TDMA Direct Mode in DMO
- 48 channel capacity in 3 zones
- Supports mix (analogue & digital) channel
- One Touch Call/Text message
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre-programmable message)
- Standard Antenna
- Li-ion Battery (1500mAh)
- Leather Strap
- Belt Clip
Impressive voice quality – With embedded digital technology, the PD405 produces outstanding voice quality, even in noisy environments, and at the outer perimeters of radio coverage.
Improved utilisation of the frequency spectrum – Thanks to the TDMA method, DMR radios make it possible to configure the available bandwidth with double the channel capacity of conventional analogue radio. This has a clear mitigating effect on increasing spectrum scarcity.
Mixed analogue and digital channel – This function ensures that the PD405 can detect both analogue and digital signals and change automatically to the relevant operating mode.
Robust build quality – The PD405 is dust and water-resistant (IP55) and meets US military standard MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G.