Shipping & Handling:
- Shipping and Handling in the UK.
- Royal Mail First Class Signed For
- Parcel Force
- Courier Service (DPD, UPS Etc.)
Postage is free with the following exceptions.
- Next-Day delivery by Royal Mail Before 1pm, where available, will incur a charge of approximately £7 +VAT.
- A Mobile Antenna will incur a postage charge of £2 + VAT
- Channel Isles, Scilly Isles and Scottish Highlands and Islands are usually free delivery, except for heavy items and radios, which will incur an extra charge of approximately £3 + VAT.
If you are ordering large, heavy or awkwardly shaped items, you can check your postcode at the links below.
If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and the products will be stored for you to arrange collection or re-delivery. Re-delivery will be charged at the standard delivery rates if you are at fault.
When you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation email. If a product is not available we will advise you via email and give you the option of leaving the item on back order, offering the closest alternative or cancelling the order.
TW Comms Limited reserves the right to cancel any sale and not supply any products if it is deemed reasonable to do so, and may change, or discontinue, the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
If you require Saturday delivery please contact us for further information.